HI! Sorry but I have no photos to share this time around - it's been cold and rainy the past couple of days and... I started my internship!!! I love love love it! I have 3 supervisors who I flit around with from 8 to 5 Monday through Friday and they are all so great! Both today and yesterday I observed all day (about 9 clients each) and tomorrow I get to give some diagnostic tests to some clients! I was extremely nervous about what or how much they were expecting me to know/be able to do on the first day but fortunately they understood that having me observe was the best option all around :) I am not soft-spoken though so obviously I had input during every session which seemed to impress them and all 3 commented on my client interaction skills :) :) Some of their terminology is different than what I'm used to but I'm catching on and am really excited about diving in on my own soon.
Tonight after work, I went on a run but got a little turned around and when I found a runner to help get me in the right direction he made me sprint next to him until we got there. Not cool. But kinda funny because he kept trying to have a conversation with me while I was sucking air and needing to faint... Then Hannah Montana and I biked over to a brewery for a quick celebratory drink for the start of my internship :) Now I'm home and getting ready for bed... 40 hour unpaid work-week = blah. (But I'm really not complaining since I ABSOLUTELY love what I do! I'm a dork, I know.)
Miss and love y'all! Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment